Google Maps & Google Earth
GoogleMaps and Google Earth are ways to personalize geographic and cultural learning in a fun and creative way. Activities in GoogleMaps and Google Earth can be similar to WebQuests in that students have a series of activities to accomplish while visiting the GoogleMap or Google Earth you have customized for them. Visit the video before giving it a try.
- GoogleMaps - you can use your Google account to make your own.
Samples activities with GoogleMaps
- España y México
- Antonio Gaudí
- Costa Rica y Panamá
- Actividades en Chapultepec - México
- Tiempo libre en Colombia
- Trabajando en Chile
- Comida en Venezuela
- El Camino Inca
- El caribe
- De compras en Argentina, Uruguay y Paraguay
- Ruinas famosas - created by Erin
- El Mariachi - created by Paula
- El Camino Real - created by Wendy
- Una excursión en el D.F. - created by Melissa
- Chichén Itzá - created by Samantha M.
- Machu Picchu - created by Samantha D.
- Buenos Aires, Machu Picchu, Madrid - created by Krysten
- Monterrey - created by Carlos
- El viaje de Felipe Alou
- Volcanes de México - created by Sandra
- El centro histórico de la Ciudad de México y GoogleForms - created by Jedd
- Tur de Madrid - created by Nicole