Quizzes or Surveys in Class
There are many ways to use quizzes and surveys in class. You can do surveys for ideas, and even go live in class. Here are some different programs/apps to help:
- Socrative - Socrative has a teacher app and a student app that can be accessed via computer, iPad, or SmartPhone. To access the teacher side, please go to: t.socrative.com
- Polleverywhere - is a live polling program that allows students to use their cell phones in class to respond to questions you are asking.
- Survey Monkey - is a popular program to collect data and other things in preparation for a class.
- Kahoot is a popular tool in classes as well.
- For other types of surveys, GoogleForms is a great tool - see!
- Go to your Kahoot account homepage and search the Public Kahoots using the term "Spanish" for some already prepared quizzes.